Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Cooking ... hmmmm .. yummy food

One most beautiful hobbies which in turn helps back is cooking. I, being a beginner just an year back, had not entered the kitchen even with severe scoldings of mom. But now, out of necessity I see the enormous interest built up in me. Initial mishaps with cooking - burnt vessels, high flames, fire fight, weird taste foods, unknown dishes - all were part and parcel of everyday cooking. Now the situation changed with me getting close to a professional cook ( Do u believe it? :) ). Various dishes with recipes from all directions have become a routine. Now that me and my roommates had parties at home where we cooked for several of our friends, I have got accustomed to cook good food.

2 comments:

Darkness and deep said...

long time since your last post. Hope things are cookin fine :)

incredible said...

@Sudipto : haha.. that's nice :)... havent got time to blog