Monday, March 01, 2010


Being in Dallas, frequent changes in weather has become a part of life. Every other day , rain, every other day sunshine. It varies from bright sunny in the morning to cold, rain in the evening. Having been in the midst of the semester, suddenly i hear snow predictions one day. From my experience on weather forecasts, never took it seriously. The next morning I see a shouting "S" trying to wake up everyone for sometime, excited about something. Slowly i open my eyes to see something unusual, something white, cant believe it for a minute......... and then wooo hooooo I saw the huge big field in front of my home as visible from the balcony completely white filled with snow. Looked like a dreamland, all trees turned white, roads cars field everything was filled with snow. Filled my heart with pleasure as it was my dream to see snow and play with it. Just touched the white snow on the balcony with two fingers feeling it is more precious than gold or diamonds, felt it and cherished it for . I had seen it , atlast, my dream land kind of. Soon I could see some people around with snow pants and stuff barge into the snow, playfully throw at each other, enjoying to the fullest.
Here and there I could see snowmans rising in the snow with their long pointy noses ..........

No comments: