Friday, April 23, 2010

Experience with GPS

Was busily working on my assignment which had submission later on the day, munching on some food... suddenly phone rings ... "S" calls up and starts describing how frustrated she was with her manager and said she desperately needs a break. Suddenly we both remembered the long pending movie plan, after convincing myself to finish my assignment on time and also plan for the movie... "S" suggests a different idea that we go out for dinner rather than risk my assignment for the movie. We made arrangements , with me giving final touches to my assignment left for the bus.Sitting in the bus chit chatting we reached the station. the moment we got down we could not figure out the route alas! .. we were lost... those huge roads fly overs everywhere... were wondering if we would really make it. Suddenly i remembered having a GPS borrowed from "Sh" for my car driving. I was wondering whether it would work... immediately switched it on...it switches on.. and wowwww.... showed us the route. Amazing fact that the GPS was used for walking to the restaurant. .. awesome experience.. as we were completely lost without it. followed the GPS and reached the restaurant and finally were damn hungry.. ate to the fullest extent... enjoyed every bit...and walked back to the bus ...

GPS made our day! Hats off to you :)

1 comment:

Swetha said...

Jai ho Technology! :P Good one Neelu... :)