Saturday, September 01, 2007

New life, New place, New challenges

Sudden entry into the new world from the old life was difficult to adjust. Now that I have completed one week of exploration in the new place I find my life ameliorating. Huge buildings, crowd of people, huge machines, enormous labs all left me as a tiny speck in between. More challenging than adjusting is the work challenge. Within one week i find myself loaded with a list of documents to read about the product I would be working on. Practicality of things is the one thing I like about my new campus. It is not just to do with a PC infront of you. It has much of thoughts and concepts involved . Most work happens in the lab (which gives an impression of a scientist!!). Invention is the company policy. There are various levels of hierarachy in the organisation starting from team member, mentor,team lead, team manager and team admin. There are different kinds of labs and each admin is incharge of a lab. Entry into the labs filled me with awe ( as the only labs i have seen so far is my college lab). Challenge is really heavy as this was the first time the organisation took in freshers. They usually prefer freshers from IIT's and experienced people. I feel great about myself to have balanced myself in the same level with them. I thank God for this opportunity.

will surely come about with more posts about my company and co-employees

1 comment:

Mojo Rising said...

post about the office man....