Wednesday, October 03, 2007

Dream "high"

I am one person of the kind who sleeps heavily. I found the dream start flitting through my mind. I find myself soaring high and high into the unknown space, beyond the earth, beyond the sky. The path never ended but was not seeable too. After a while later i found to have struck an apogee. Then there came a gust of wind like a maelstorm which suddenly pushed me from that point . I see myself drooping down and down and down impaling the air like a bow . I now could clearly see heavy thorny land in front of me . Eyes filled with affright, hands trembling, legs shaking and body jerking-Now i knew nothing could save me, I tried to remember all good things, all good people , also the mistakes i committed towards them, but it was too late, nothing left. The moment of end approached too near, suddenly!!!! a clamor!!! my alarm rang heavily ...... slowly I opened my eyes which still found the surrounding incredible. Hands still weak from the effect took considerable time to handle the alarm. Soon i could hear dulcet voice of my mom from kitchen. I expressed an ejaculation at that, started walking slowly out of my room doddering

No comments: