Thursday, October 11, 2007

Mathematics affinity

How many ever new subjects I have come across, I am still enamored by the beauty of mathematics. I had this pertinacious feeling of getting every problem 'first' and 'right'. I found myself trying out new , craziest methods of solving questions .
First it is to do with numbers and number system... next the Algebra :
"Algebra is a cobra which makes you gabra" , all to do just with those a, b, c, d alphabets.
geometry with those angles and triangles led my mind to mad-angles. Later added up with the "theta" concept, all were equally interesting . This affinity later tuned to puzzle solving. I even harried quite few of my buddies to solve puzzles. Well if you are ready , here goes one :

" get the result of 88 by using only four 4's "

1 comment:

pg... said...
This comment has been removed by the author.